Tina Davies Professional PIXL Needle Cartridges - Bof of 10
Create beautiful artwork and confidently take on any PMU procedure with the versatile and innovative Tina Davies PIXL Needle Cartridges. These artist-favorite cartridges come in a wide variety of configurations for brow work, PMU lips,...
Create beautiful artwork and confidently take on any PMU procedure with the versatile and innovative Tina Davies PIXL Needle Cartridges. These artist-favorite cartridges come in a wide variety of configurations for brow work, PMU lips, PMU eyes, areola procedures, and more. Plus, these top-quality needles feature long 6mm taper lengths for minimal trauma to your clients’ skin, no matter the procedure.
Perform with better visibility and improved precision using the PIXL Needle Cartridges’ no-drip tips. These no-drip tips reduce the amount of pigment pooling, so you can focus on your work free of distraction and mess.
Enjoy optimal comfort thanks to the Tina Davies soft finger ledge, which reduces finger pain during long PMU procedures.
- 304 surgical grade stainless steel needles
- Long 6mm taper length for minimal trauma to clients’ skin
- No-drip tip reduces pigment pooling
- Equipped with a full safety membrane
- Features a soft finger ledge for comfort
- EO (ethylene oxide) gas sterilized
- Disposable; for single use only
- Manufactured in the USA by Perma Blend; created by Tina Davies
- Price per one box of 10
- Long Taper
Tina Davies PIXL Needle Cartridges are compatible with all rotary machines. However, they are not compatible with PMU digital machines or devices.
Check out Tina Davies’ Tips for Best Results:
“I’m excited to share my new and improved PIXL Needle Cartridges with you! Artists can expect an effortless experience with this new, innovative NO-DRIP TIP to reduce pigment pooling, improve visibility, and increase precision. The improved finger ledge offers enhanced control and comfort to reduce hand fatigue. Made with a patented safety membrane to prevent backflow and optimize machine performance.”
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin condition and design demands.
- Consider which configuration will cause the least amount of trauma to your client's skin.
- To use: insert, twist and lock into place.
- For optimal pigment flow, adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm.
- If the needle is extended too far, it may not pick up enough color from the tip as the needle retracts.
- If the needle is not extended far enough, you will find it difficult to see the tip and may experience pigment pooling.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place in your pigment cup.
- Do not to let the needle hit the bottom of the cup, as this may damage the needle tip. Use a pigment sponge to help.
- Work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin. If the needle is resistant to the skin, you may need to change to a smaller or tighter configuration to minimize trauma.
- Maintain a flat surface by gently stretching the skin in small areas at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup of ink.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors.
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — never reuse a needle once you complete a procedure.
#08 Bugpin 0.25mm 1 Round Liner LT, #08 Bugpin 0.25mm 3 Round Liner LT, #08 Bugpin 0.25mm 3 Round Shader LT, #08 Bugpin 0.25mm 5 Round Shader LT, #08 Bugpin 0.25mm 7 Curved Magnum LT, #08 Bugpin 0.25mm 9 Curved Magnum LT, #10 Bugpin 0.30mm 1 Round Liner LT, #12 0.35mm 1 Round Liner LT