FK Irons Spektra Flux Rotary Tattoo Machine with 2 PowerBolts - Stealth
Spektra Flux Direct Drive Rotary Tattoo Machine with 2 Detachable PowerBolt Batteries in Stealth by FK Irons — Bluetooth Compatible
Lovers of FK Irons tattoo machines will enjoy an all new level of power and productivity with the Spektra Flux Tattoo Machine.
Put your artistic vision to the forefront and negate distractions like too many wires and wrist pain by taking advantage of the Flux’s super lightweight, wireless design. The direct drive tattoo machine, weighing in at only 6.3 ounces, comes with two detachable PowerBolt battery packs with easily adjustable voltage. The PowerBolt has a battery life of up to 10 hours, making it especially useful for longer tattooing sessions. Artists can easily remove and replace this battery with an auxiliary one, which must be purchased separately.
Bluetooth enabled and “future-proof,” the Spektra Flux can be connected to your mobile app for updates to the firmware that ensure compatibility with future wireless FK Irons devices. Additionally, this revolutionary machine comes with a kill-switch feature on the PowerBolt, allowing you to turn it off indefinitely while flying to your next event, guest spot, or convention. To turn the battery back on again, simply insert a USB cable.
This listing is for the FK Irons Spektra Flux Tattoo Machine in Stealth with 2 PowerBolt batteries.
- Color: Stealth
- Net Weight: 6.3oz (~178g)
- 4mm stroke length; direct drive rotary machine
- Easily adjustable voltage; half increment and decrement adjustments
- Features LED indicators for battery life and voltage
- Comes with killswitch feature for the traveling artist
- Features a USB-C Li-Ion battery for dynamic power path management
- Fast charging speed up to 1.5 Amps with Darklab USB power units
- Battery is detachable;
- Compatible with wireless footswitch (purchased separately)
- Bluetooth enabled; can be paired with upcoming mobile app to unlock special features and update firmware
- Firmware updates ensure this battery pack is “future proof”; will be compatible with future wireless devices