Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine by FK Irons - Stealth
FK Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine in Stealth
Realize your artistic vision with full control using innovator FK Irons’ most versatile pen-style machine. Now a favorite among tattoo artists worldwide, this machine was manufactured over three years of research and meticulous design. Try your hand and needles at this one-of-a kind pen today.
What makes the Spektra Xion such a sought-after revolutionary machine? Compact and lightweight, measuring 32mm at its widest point and tapering down to a 1” diameter, this is the first pen-style machine to employ a ratcheting system for give and stroke adjustment, meaning you can adjust the Spektra Xion across all parameters!
This machine has an interchangeable 3.7mm to 3.2mm stroke wheels; its unique “one-turn” dial allows for convenient needle give adjustment from soft to hard for optimal control; and its seamless autoclave-safe grip, which features the same ergonomic profile and ratchet as the FK Irons click grip, works with all your favorite needles.
Upgraded from the standard Maxon motors used in most FK Irons machines, the Spektra Xion employs a specially designed 6W MotorBolt System for maximum torque.
This listing is for the Spektra Xion by FK Irons in Stealth
- Color: Stealth
- Net Weight: 5.36oz
- Ergonomic, lightweight pen-style machine
- Compact design; tapers from 32mm to 1" diameter
- Ratchet system locks needle depth settings
- 3.7mm and 3.2mm adjustable stroke length
- “One-turn” dial for convenient adjustment of give and needle tension
- Specially designed 6W MotorBolt system for maximum torque
- Machine body and MotorBolt can be externally wiped and cleaned with cold sanitation products
- Operable up to 9.5 volts; not recommended to operate at higher voltage
- Seamless, autoclavable grip with stabilizer O-ring; autoclave at temperatures under 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius
- Use with Gorilla Xion Disposable Tattoo Grips or the Gorilla Xion 40mm Grip
- Compatible with all needle types