FK Irons Click Ergo Disposable Tattoo Grips - Box of 24
Box of 24 Disposable Ergo Click Grips in 24 Assorted Colors by FK Irons — Tapered Diameter (32mm to 25mm) — Autoclavable Adjustable Cartridge Grips...
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Box of 24 Disposable Ergo Click Grips in 24 Assorted Colors by FK Irons — Tapered Diameter (32mm to 25mm) — Autoclavable Adjustable Cartridge Grips
If you haven’t yet tried the FK Irons Click Ergo Grips, these disposable versions are a great way to experience their best qualities while saving money and resources. Each Ergo Click Grip is ergonomically designed to resemble the natural feeling of drawing with a pen or pencil, allowing for bolstered control and ultimate precision. This state-of-the-art grip has a diameter that tapers from 32mm to 25mm to accommodate a variety of hand sizes, and also boasts a groove-patterned body with an index rest to relieve hand fatigue.
Artists love the Ergo Click Grip’s ratchet disk system, which prevents involuntary turning even when using heavier tattoo machines. You can also easily adjust your needle depth from 0mm up to 4mm. These disposable grips have a 3mm center bore, which makes them compatible with all built-in drive bar machines. Pair them with your Spektra Xion tattoo machine for a pop of color and extra efficiency.
This listing is for one box of 24 FK Irons Click Ergo Disposable Tattoo Grips. Each disposable grip is individually wrapped with a disposable drive bar and grommet; they are intended for single use only and come in 24 assorted colors.
- Designed ergonomically for optimal comfort and fits all hand sizes; 40mm at its widest point
- Easy depth adjustment (0mm up to 4mm); secure lock with one-piece Ratchet disk system; prevents involuntary turning
- Features a grooved pattern for index finger rest; relieves hand fatigue
- 3mm center bore compatible with all built-in drive bar machines
- Compatible with all Spektra Xion machines
- Comes with 24 assorted colors
- Individually packaged with disposable drive bar and grommet
- EO (ethylene oxide gas) sterilized; for single use only
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by FK Irons