After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Moisturizer Lotion 3oz Tube
After Inked® is a Paraben-Free & Non-Petroleum based product that took 10 years to develop and effectively moisturizes existing permanent makeup and naturally helps new permanent makeup to look healthier. After Inked®, the one product that does it all….from tattooing to moisturizing! Permanent makeup artists also have discovered that After Inked® is a real breakthrough product that streamlines the permanent makeup procedure, helping to moisturize the skin and easy glide the gloves on the skin.
After Inked® is perfect for use on any permanent makeup procedure. Lips, brows, eye liner and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizer lotion.
• Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
•Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free / Gluten-Free
• Non-petroleum based
• Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
• Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested & signed
• Safe on all skin types / Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
• Will not stick to your clothes
• Environmentally friendly packaging
• Used, endorsed and recommended by Professional Permanent Makeup and Tattoo Artists and Technicians
We strongly recommend not combining After Inked® with any other products. After Inked® tattoo moisturizer and aftercare lotion is all you need for new and existing permanent makeup and tattoos from start to finish. Ingredients are as follows:
• Aqua (Water): Purified water used as a “spreading agent” that helps to distribute the other ingredients evenly over the skin.
• Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Contains vitamins E, C & Beta Carotene. It’s a very potent antioxidant.
• Glycerin (veg): Natural humectant and emollient. Conditions & moisturizes the skin and it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
• Stearic Acid (veg): Adds lubricity to the skin making it smoother.
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Provides improvement to dry skin.
• Synthetic Beeswax: Emulsifier & nourishing to skin. Alternative to animal-derived beeswax obtained from the honeycomb of virgin bees; respects lifestyle choices (Vegan).
• Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Helps to improve dry skin.
• Cetyl Alcohol (veg): Natural fatty alcohol used as an emollient and stabilizing agent. It's Halal.
• Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
• Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid: Preservative; natural alternative to parabens.